Join the IAO or Renew Your Membership Now!
We are pleased to announce our new, easy checkout for membership dues with PayPal, or you may download this form and pay your membership dues with a check.
The Iowa Academy of Ophthalmology (IAO) is a statewide organization representing Iowa ophthalmologists.
Membership categories include the following:
• Active practice, full time
• 1st or 2nd year of practice in ophthalmology
• Out of state: More than 50% time spent practicing out of state
• Resident/Fellow at an approved postgraduate training program in Iowa
• Semi retired ophthalmologists practicing in Iowa–dues are prorated based on % of practice time
(see rate table below for exact amounts)
• Retired: membership complimentary
2017 Annual Dues and Patient Advocacy
IAO Patient Advocacy Fund contributions are utilized to fund timely advocacy communication to our members, and provide a way for members to easily contact their legislators, and other expenses related to increased IAO advocacy efforts. Corporate donations are allowed to the PAF.
Please choose the appropriate categories below:
Thank you for your support!
IAO dues and PAF contributions are not tax deductible as a charitable contribution for income tax purposes. However, they may be deductible as ordinary and necessary business expenses subject to restrictions imposed as a result of association lobbying activities. IAO estimates the nondeductible portion of your current year dues or PAF contribution allocable to lobbying activity is 45%.
If you are using a corporate card, please enter the name of the contact person listed on the card into the fields on Paypal.